Thursday, February 17, 2011

Post #4


            I’ve lived in Puerto Rico my whole life, but I have Latin and European blood in me. Puerto Rico has been a mixture of European, African, and Latin Blood for years, and with every year that passes, there are more people born with a lot of different heritage.
My dad comes from Ecuador, so I have Incan blood in me, and my mom’s great-great-grandfather came from Italy. I have family on the North side of the island, on different states of the U.S. (like New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Florida, etc.), Ecuador, Italy, and Norway. I am very proud of my heritage and I love having different cultures, since I get explore the beliefs and customs of different countries. The food from every country is equally delicious.
I am very thankful to have a multi-cultural background. It has taught me a lot about other countries and I’ve been able experience many things that could only happen once in a lifetime. You can learn a lot about history just from your background.

No comments:

Post a Comment